Department of EC & EE Engineering
The department grooms the students to excel in the field of technology. Our students are trained in both software and hardware skills and basic inputs are provided to make them self-confident to work in industry and get encouragement for higher studies & research. The developments of various fields like nanotechnology, robotics, high speed automated processors in embedded systems and image processors provide budding engineers wide range of opportunities. There are many types of job classifications for which a person with training in electronic technology may qualify. We have number of faculties from IIT, NIT who provide students global knowledge and experience. To inculcate hands on experience in ECE students, well-furnished laboratories with modern equipment such as Spectrum Analyzer, DSO, Antenna and Microwave Training Systems and Optic Kits are add-on. Seminars, Workshops, Industrial Visits and Professional Trainings & Certifications are the regular feature of our curriculum to enhance the employability and groom the personality of the students.
- Communication Lab-I
- Communication Lab-II
- Electronic Devices Lab
- Digital Electronics Lab
- PCB Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Microprocessor Lab
- Optical Fiber & Microwave Lab
- Project Lab
Trainings in the Department:
by Next sapiens, Noida (2nd Year students)
- Designing and implementing the complete microcontroller
- Board features on a PCB and Bread Board
PLC/SCADA Training by DIAC, Noida (3rd Year students)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition(SCADA)
Embedded System Training by DIAC, Noida (4th Year students)
- Embedded C Programming
- Practical Electronics & Sensor development
- Embedded I/O interfacing
- Industrial Visit at Advanced Learning Technical Telecom Centre (ALTTC), Ghaziabad in January, 2016for EC (2nd Year & 3rd Year) & EE (2nd Year & 3rd Year)
- Industrial Visit at Larsen & Tubro in January for EE, EC (3rd year)
- Industrial Visit at Sofcon Ltd., Noida for 2nd Year ECE & EE Students
- Industrial Visit at BHEL, Haridwar for 2nd& 3rd Year EE Students
- Industrial Visit at Precission Technologies, Noida for 2nd& 3rd Year ECE & EE Students
- Yakult Danone Visit Detail
- Visit of student at ALTTC
Why choose Electronics and Communication Engineering at Hi- Tech?
Electronics and Communication Engineering jobs represent over 50% of all available jobs in engineering! In India 60 % of the government jobs are from Electronics and Communication Engineering sector. The job profiles of JTO (junior telecom officers), BSNL, private communication channels, etc. require this qualification.
An EC engineer can pursue job market of computer engineering, electrical Engineering, instrumentation Engineering, control engineering, robotics, mechanical engineering, VHDL, VLSI. Computer communication made the possibility of internet (data communication) which is a part of electronics and communication. The mobile communications have undergone various evolutions from 1G,2G,3G and 4G.
Other than conventional Communication Engineering jobs like, communication networking, the rapid development of Image processing, wireless communication, manufacturing and utilization sectors, EC engineers are well positioned to address a variety of the crucial engineering issues facing societies today.
FPGA Logic System & Embedded System Design” by Mr. Vaibhav Mishra (Pine Training Academy) for 3rd Year ECE&EE students
- "Robotics" by Mr. Mainak Uprety (CETPA Infotech Pvt Ltd) for 2nd& 3rd Year ECE & EE students
- "Distributed Control System" by Ms. Mahalakshmi (Yokogawa India Ltd) for 3rd Year ECE students
- "Career Opportunities" by Mr. S. K. Singh (Scientist, BARC, India) for 4th Year ECE & AEI Students
Innoviz… inventing tomorrow
A society formed by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Department of Electrical Engineering to enhance the technical & soft skills and to make students industry ready. It was established in October 2014.
- Sharing of ideas through Technical Presentations, Paper Presentations and Seminars.
- To Discover new ideas through innovative research that encourages entrepreneurship and economic growth to our society
- To execute various activities like quizzes based on electronics & communication and electrical engineering, latest technologies, current affairs, group discussions, debate and many more practical oriented sessions.
Events organized by Innoviz society:
- Technical Presentation: Students had given presentations on Nano Technology, FPGA, Solar cell, 3D Hologram, Sixth sense, Hydraulic systems etc.
- Debate competition
- Quiz based on Electronics, Electrical & Current Affairs
- Industrial Talk on Embedded Systems & EDA Technologies: Mr. Sanjay Chakravarty, former Vice-President (Engineering), Congnizant Technology Solutions, had discussed various technologies recently used in Electronics Industries and also guided and motivated students how to enter in Embedded and EDA industries.
- Aptitude Test
- Industrial visit of ECE students in ALTTC Ghaziabad (Students got exposure in communication field, 2G & 3G)
- Industrial visit of EE students in L & T, Motinagar, New Delhi (Students got exposure in Switch gear, Bus bar, Panel Designing)
- Innoviz Tech Event
Top core companies in India to offer electronics jobs
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services
- BhartiAirtel Limited
- Wipro Ltd
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Hewlett-Packard India
- HCL Infosystems Limited
- Reliance Communications Ltd
- LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
- IBM India Pvt Ltd
- Videocon Industries Ltd
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Satyam Computer Services Ltd
- Siemens Ltd.
- Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd
- Redington (India) Limited
- Cognizant Technology Solutions
- Idea Cellular Ltd
- Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
Exclusive Government jobs for Electronics Engineers