HOW TO APPLY
- You can obtain the application form for registration along with the prospectus from the institute after paying registration amount for the specific program you are interested in.
- Complete the application form accurately and enclose any required documents.
- 5 photographs
- SEE allotment letter
- Original counselling Fee Receipts
- Copy of rank letter
- Copy of 10th marksheet/Certificate
- Copy of 12th marksheet
- Migration/Transfer Certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Gap certificate(On stamp paper of rs 10/-)
- Copy of Caste Certificate(In Case of SC/ST/OBC)
- Address proof
- any other
Additional documents required for M.tech/MBA/MCA
- Copy of marksheet of graduation
- Copy of Provisional certificate of Graduation
- Migration certificate of Graduation(Original)
- If you are applying directly for any of the courses offered by the institute you would have to undergo an entrance written test followed by group discussion and personal interview at the institute. The entrance test dates are duly notified in all national dailies or may be enquired about from the institute. The test comprises of question based on verbal ability, critical reasoning, and general awareness.
- If you have qualified CAT, MAT or GMAT (for MBA only), or SEE-UPTU(for MCA, Btech), you would be
exempted FROM THE WRITTEN TEST. However you would have to appear for your personal interview and group discussion on the date given to you. You have to submit your test scorecard.
- Admission is on the basis of the final merit list put up by the institute on the recommendation of the selection board. The selection board assesses the candidates taking into account their performance in entrance test
and interview, past academic career, maturity and intelligence, work experience (if any), and suitability for the particular program.
- A Counselor is always available at the institute during office hours, who is trained to guide you in choosing the right course.
- The application form and the annual fee structure for each program are separately provided to you with the prospectus.